Pursuing Maximum Compensation For The Injured
Being seriously injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault can be life-changing. You may have high medical bills and may not be able to work. Providing for yourself and/or a family, at a time when you are recovering, can add even more stress to your situation. The Ruiz Law Firm, PLLC, can work to ensure you who have suffered hardships – through no fault of your own – receive the proper compensation for injuries.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
There are many types of accidents that can cause serious injuries, and we’ve handled them all. Let us fight to protect your rights and seek the financial compensation you deserve and need for medical bills. Our cases include the following:
- Automobile and trucking collisions – If a driver fails to exercise “reasonable care,” they can be considered negligent and can be held responsible for any damages or injuries. We handle numerous trucking collisions, automobile collisions, boat collisions, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and common carriers, including accidents involving taxi cabs, trains and buses.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – Property owners are responsible for keeping their premises safe and for warning visitors of any potential hazards. People who slip and fall and are injured on another person’s property due to unsafe conditions may be eligible for compensation.
- Job-site construction injuries – We handle accidents related to injuries that are a result of negligence at a construction site, involving unsafe working conditions, defective equipment and machinery, and simple human error.
- Property owner’s liability – Premises liability claims we handle include accidents resulting in injuries due to the dangerous condition of the property, including falls, negligent maintenance, negligent security and fire.
- Medical malpractice – We offer representation for accidents resulting from the negligent care or treatment of medical providers, including doctors, nurses and hospitals.
- Wrongful death action – We have presented wrongful death suits when there is a death due to automobile collisions, trucking collisions, construction negligence and medical malpractice.
- Physical assault – Our experience includes accident cases involving injuries resulting from unprovoked physical assaults, including any intentional infliction of injury.
- Animal attacks – We have advocated for clients with serious injuries as a result of unprovoked animal attacks, such as injuries by dogs or other animals
Let Us Evaluate Your Case And Give You Options
In evaluating whether or not you may have a personal injury case, we focus on three key issues: liability, damages and insurance coverage. Mr. Ruiz and his staff are experienced with these matters and can help you determine whether or not you should file a personal injury claim.
Call us for a free evaluation, but first look to ensure you have the necessary evidence, such as:
- Past medical bills
- Future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning ability
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Permanency of the injury
- Treatment history
- Insurance available
We will be happy to discuss your situation and discuss your options with you.
Serious Injuries Demand Action; Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Our personal injury attorney is a compassionate man and offers fierce representation that seeks your most favorable results. Contact us with our firm email today or call us in Pearland at (832) 770-8091. We are ready to help you.