Resolvemos casos dífícíles con representacíon tenaz

Diligent Advocacy For Family Immigration Goals

Preparing for life in a new country can be confusing and intimidating, even with family around us for support. When you are looking to help a family member through the immigration process, the assistance of an experienced attorney will make a big difference.

From our office in Pearland, Ruiz Law Firm, PLLC, offers legal assistance in immigration matters throughout the south Houston metro and Brazoria County. Attorney Ruiz and his team are experienced and well-prepared to guide you and your family through complex immigration law. We also provide free, confidential consultations.

We Will Fight For Your Family Member

We understand the heartache when families are split apart and will strive to help you in any way we can. Becoming informed on how the laws work regarding sponsorship can be helpful to all involved.

U.S. citizens may petition the following types of family members for a green card sponsorship:

  • Unmarried minor children and unmarried sons or daughters over 21 years of age
  • Married daughters or sons, regardless of age
  • Spouses
  • Siblings and parents

We know what it takes to sponsor a family member for immigration. Ruiz Law Firm, PLLC, will be your advocate every step of the way.

What Is A Temporary Fiancé Visa?

Also known as the K-1 visa, a temporary fiancé visa may be issued for the purpose of marriage. After the official marriage, the noncitizen partner may apply for permanent residence. Individuals who wish to apply for a temporary fiancé visa should know that there are certain guidelines and stipulations, including documentation for dates on which couples met. These terms are best followed with a Texas attorney’s assistance.

If You Need Legal Help In Sponsoring A Loved One, Let Us Help

We are here to help you navigate immigration and also take criminal cases that may affect immigration. Call us at (832) 770-8091 or contact us online for a free and confidential consultation. The sooner you begin your family’s immigration process, the better.

Adalberto (Alberto) Ruiz, Esq.

Attorney at Law

American lawyers